Saturday 7 May 2011

My favourite glitter is ...

Hi everyone,

Well, following on from Josie's fabulous post on the different types of glitter available, I thought I would tell you about my current favourite, and one that you may not have heard about before!

It comes from Stampin' Up! and is called Glass Glitter. It comes in three colourways; Baja Breeze (a kind of vintage blue), Champagne, and Silver. I've used the Silver option for the card below, to give the illusion of a shiny road surface. I think it works really well on a guy's card, as it is not at all girly, but still means we can get our glitter fix!

Over time, the glass glitter tarnishes, which makes it an ideal choice for male cards and also for the vintage look which is so popular at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment - we love comments!

Love, Helen xx



2 comments:

  1. I agree the stampin up glass glitter is amazing!! I love the champagne colour!! ( love the motorcycle stamp too btw!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen. I love your choice in glitter too. you're right it works wonders on male cards. I will definately bare that in mind in the future. xxx

    ReplyDelete